Thursday, December 8, 2016

War, disasters and accidents

I was deeply moved by the plane accident of the Brazilian football team. Disasters and accidents happen all the time. But so many young people with a bright future suddenly lost their lives just in seconds. They were on the way to fulfill their dream. How sad ...

Yesterday I watched a documentary about ISIS. The situations in Iraq, Syria and Afghanistan are really bad. It affects our lives here too. Hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants are coming to Europe every day. Specially the countries like Italy, Greece, Spain, France, Turkey ... do not know how to deal with the illegal immigrants. The situation is worsening day by day.

The terrorist attacks in Paris, Brussels, Nice ...  The terrorist attack in Nice happened on 14th July in French National Day. The day of their big celebration, of their national pride ... 
I was with my family in Paris on Bastille Day in 2013. We saw the spectacular celebration of Bastille Day with our own eyes. But now the beautiful celebration of the Bastille day will be never like before. Every year in that day people will remember the innocent victims of the terrorist attack. 

I personally a bit blame George Bush, his administration and USA government who went to war in Afghanistan and Iraq for the today's situation in the Middle East.

We are living in very complicated time. I just hope the situation would not worsen. 




2 comments:

  1. Hi Bayarmaa,
    I'm with you- I hope 2017 will be a year of peace and healing for the world. Happy New Year to you!
    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katherine, thank you very much! I wish you all the best for 2017! Happy New Year! Bayarmaa

    ReplyDelete